Halloween Baking - Creepy Crispy Cakes CONJOINED CHALLENGE!
How to make delicious marshmallow cereal cakes ..and lose a friend and maybe some limbs in the process.
Click here to subscribe to my channel: http://youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=danisnotonfire and ring the bell for notifications!
Check out my twin: http://youtube/com/amazingphil
This year we decided to bake something easier, but make up for it with a CHALLENGE! Do not try any of this at home. Any of it. Just read the recipe. This was a mistake.
For 10 cakes YOU WILL NEED:
• 3 tablespoons of butter
• 280 grams of delicious marshmallows
• 6 cups of generic popped rice cereal or something else if you’re crazy
• food colouring
• non-stick spray FOR EVERYTHING
• chocoalte/icing/jazz/unicorn tears etc
1. Melt the butter in a pan with medium heat (or microwave on low).
2. Add the marshmallows to the pan and stir until it’s all melted together - don’t burn it! Then take it off the heat.
3. If you want to add any colouring now’s the time to separate it into different bowls.
4. Add the cereal, stirring with every cup you add until it’s all evenly mixed.
5. OIL EVERYTHING YOUR HANDS YOUR KNIVES THE TRAY YOUR CAT JUST OIL IT UP
6. While the mixture is still warm, press it into a baking tray lined with parchment, or shape into brains etc!
7. Let the mixture sit and cool for about 30 mins.
8. Cut and decorate with your oily utensils, chocolate and unicorn tears/ghost blood!
9. Eat and regret nothing.